Monday, September 13, 2010

DELICIOUS PASTA

I made this pasta yesterday, and oh my oh my! It is to die for! This dish has so much flavor. Scott was in heaven, and kept saying it tasted like something he would have ordered at a restaurant.

1 lb bow tie pasta
1/4 c. olive oil
6 garlic teeth
2 medium zucchini, cut into matchsticks
mushrooms
tomatoes, diced
1 c. parmigiana cheese
1/2 c. fresh basil
1 TBSP chicken boullion

*First start the pasta. Then cook the olive oil and garlic for about 2 minutes, then add in the Zucchinis. Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Add 2 ladles of water from pasta to the vegetables, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
*When the pasta is done, strain and add it to the zucchini mixture. Stir a little. Add salt, pepper, and chicken boullion. Add the parmesan and basil. ENJOY!!!

*I cut the pasta in half, and of course used whole wheat. I cut the garlic in half. I still did 2 zucchini, 1 small case of sliced mushrooms, and 3 diced tomatoes. I cut the cheese in half, but kept the basil and chicken boullion the same. And I only added one ladel of water to the veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment